The Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (ISESCO) has donated a Video Conference Hall to Cameroon’s Education ministries.
The Hall will enable Minsters in charge of education to hold meetings with staff in different regions of the Country and attend all kinds of international Conferences online from Cameroon.
The multimedia Center was inaugurated this Friday August 14, 2020 by the Minister of Basic Education, Laurent Serge Etoundi Ngoa.
The hall is the fruit of cooperation between Cameroon and the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in the fight against COVID-19.
The multimedia Center is situated in the building of the national commission for UNESCO in Cameroon in Yaounde
The Video Conference hall inaugurated this Friday is made of:
– An ultra multidirectional HD camera
– A screen to enable the visualisation of all images recorded and broadcast during meetings
– An audio Kit for sound
– Microphones to permit people talk
– A micro Computer and an iPad where all these equipments are connected.
– A modem aimed at facilitating communication with other people out of town and the Country.
On behalf of the government, the Minister of Basic Education, Laurent Serge Etoundi Ngoa thanked ISESCO for this gesture which will help especially during this period of COVID-19 and limit movement from one place to the other and the number of people per meeting